MAC order review

<p dir=ltr>This is the first time I have order from them online. I usually just go to the mall were its located in the mall. We don't have a MAC store in Oklahoma! I placed my order Friday and it arrived yesterday. It came in a plain black box. The lipsticks I ordered came in their boxes and wrapped in black tissue paper. I thought the box was pretty big for just two lipsticks but it's all good. My order consisted of via glam Nikki and Arichie's girls betty's  oh oh oh! I was suprised to see how sheer the betty lipstick but I still like the look it has. It sheer but has lots of sparkles give a subtle color to the lips.I have not worn the Viva Glam yet but you can see on the swatch on my hand it will be nice bright pink. Overall I am very pleased with my order. I have purchased from MAC before and will continue to do so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Impression Swamp Queen Pallet Colab with Grav3yardgirl and Tarte

All about liquid lipsticks

Liquid lipsticks