Liquid lipsticks have been the newest "it" thing in the beauty world!! All types of brands are coming out of the woodwork!! Ranging from the drugstore to luxury brands! I'm in the process of making a blog post about the brands that I have and my thoughts on them! Some brands I will buy from again others, I probably would not be purchasing anything from them again. Then there is a long list of other brands I want to try liquid lipsticks from!! We all are trying to find way to keep our lips looking on point throughout the day and night! As we eat and drink! Liquid lipsticks show up and it seems like our answer our quest! As in everything there is good and bad in the use of liquid lipsticks! Keep an eye out for the new post coming soon! <3 Momo
Hello all, Time for a new post about one of this biggest things in the make up world right now liquid lipsticks. There are so many to choose from. From high end to low end. I myself am a big fan of them. I am always trying to find new products that don't break the bank. The prices I have seen range from six dollars US upwards to twenty-two dollars US. I have only tried a few brands so far. Here is a review of what I have found so far. The brands that I own are from Wet N Wild, Colour Pop, L.A. Splash and Limecrime. (Disclaimer I have heard about the issues with the brand Limecrime and it is unfortunate that those things happened. I had bought the product way before it happened and if you choose not to support them that is cool. We are all are able to have our own thoughts but I ask you not to attack me or others for theirs) Now that I have that put out there lets get on with the reviews!!!! So I am not doing any lip swathes cause after like three of them your lips get a bi...
How many of you are as guilty as I am of not always buying the fabric that is recommended on the pattern?? I'm so bad at it due to the price or just trying to find the fabric. Or even just the way the fabric would fall as it drapes over my body! I have been trying really hard to be better at this! I'm starting to do more research on the fabric and cost to see what is the difference between what is recommended and what I plan on buying!! This is so true for my galadriel cosplay that I have no idea now when is going to happen!! But the pattern called for crepe and a few other types of fabric!! Well the cost of the fabric is way over the max I can spend each yard. To which the going rate for me is 5 dollars a yard or less! Some would say that is very cheap and I should use better fabric but girl's got to set a budget and stick to it!! In the end the moral of this post is do your research cause sometimes your project will come out just as you wanted to or you may end up re maki...
Comments
Post a Comment